Warranted Electrical Engineer
Our client, one of the leading fire safety and security companies in Malta, is looking for a proficient and Warranted Electrical Engineer to help them ensure satisfactory completion of projects.
- Managing the preparations of technical proposals.
- Participating in tender evaluations
- Submit detailed responses to the enquiry documentation and provide answers or responses to any subsequent requests for clarification.
- To act as the company’s internal contact point for the customer during the enquiry and bidding processes.
- To develop, negotiate and agree on confirmed contract specifications with a variety of external groups including contractors, end-users, and other suppliers.
- To handle incoming tenders by keeping a prioritised listing of outstanding tasks.
- To respond to the tender participant’s (technical based) questions and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- To clarify subsequent documents and to prepare detailed tender documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering to execute the contract.
- Evaluate value engineering or cost-saving opportunities
- Understand the commercial fundamentals of a Professional Engineer
- Prepare an outline design based on employer requirements.
- Attend and lead tender handover meeting
- To report at daily/weekly sales briefings.
The chosen candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Be in possession of an engineering warrant
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
- Good awareness of product limitations
- Highly responsive to client requirements including on-time responses and incorporating changes when requested.
- Aware of quality and environmental systems and the ability to work to the expected requirements of these systems.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD, Word and Excel software.
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.