Our clients in the automotive industry are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Spray Painter to join them on a full-time basis. The Company offers a comprehensive after-sales service which includes servicing, spray painting, mechanical repairs, and panel beating.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation for spraying accident vehicles.
- Carrying out the use of paint programming equipment.
- Other tasks may be assigned by senior management.
- Preparing the surface to be painted: cleaning it, buffing, and polishing (by hand or using a machine).
- Mixing colours, to match the rest of the body colour.
- Apply the paint with a spray machine or handheld spray gun.
- Keeping up to date with new products and working methods.
- Meeting with clients and work managers to discuss design and colour choices.
- Removing rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Selecting and attaching the correct spray nozzle to create the desired spray pattern.
- Spraying machines, products, and wall areas using industry techniques.
- Spraying designs using stencils, if required.
- Cleaning spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying equipment after each spray job.
- Inspecting and assessing spray coatings after the paint has dried.
The ideal candidate should:
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working as a Sprayer.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- An awareness of safety procedures.
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to email@example.com
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.