Our esteemed client in the automotive industry is seeking motivated and detail-oriented Service Advisors to join their team.
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients who enter the service reception;
- Guiding clients through the repair process, advising them, and explaining our processes and/or services;
- Checking the inspection of vehicles upon arrival and before delivery, and updating the company system accordingly;
- Consulting with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses;
- Ensuring that vehicles will be ready for customers on time;
- Calling clients to collect vehicles upon completion of service/repairs carried out;
- Keeping records of the work that has been carried out and updating the system accordingly.
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in an automotive dealership or related industry;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Office and dealership management software;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to email@example.com
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.