Senior Manager - Accounting Services
A fantastic opportunity to develop further within various sectors including the growing industries of
Shipping & Yachting, Investments and Crypto.
If you hold some experience and a strong interest in these areas, our client is seeking an experienced
Senior Manager who can rise to the challenge and ensure the Accounts team delivers exceptional
service and meets the high expectations of their international client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Financial Statements and other ad hoc Management Accounts under GAPSME or IFRS, as well as the analysis of variances and other ratios when such need arises.
• Providing client consultancy.
• Guide the managers in mentoring, managing and training their team.
• Facilitate communication between clients and other employees.
• Work in liaison with external auditors during the course of the audit.
• Attracting new clients while retaining existing clients and building on established relationships.
• Assist Head of Department in the day-to-day administration of the department including invoicing.
• Assist Head of Department with updates in the department’s policies and procedures ensuring effective implementation and standardization.
• Conduct employees’ performance reviews on a biannual basis.
• Keeping abreast of all relevant accounting standards, and related regulations.
• Other duties as requested by the Head of Department in relation to the Accounting department.
• Attendance at client premises to carry out the above roles and responsibilities, when required.
Academic and Experience:
- ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years’ experience in Client Accounting within a senior level capacity, and ideally having worked with clients from within the Shipping & Yachting, Investments, or Crypto industries.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – highly adept at handling both Local and International clients.
- Good level of English; Fluency in Maltese and/or Italian would be considered an asset.
- Ideally with extensive knowledge of SAGE and XERO accounting software packages.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Maltese VAT legislation.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to email@example.com
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.