Parts Sales Executive
Our client in the automotive industry is currently seeking a professional sales executive to join their dynamic team!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Help customers find the spare parts they are looking for.
- Read catalogs to determine new parts on the market.
- Ensure all necessary parts are stocked
- Liaise with purchasing to order new parts from catalog as needed.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Look over the machine, product, or car to determine what part is needed.
- Locate other vendors who have the part if it isn’t carried in-store.
- Recommend substitute parts or show customers how to modify parts.
- Examine parts for defects.
- Take cash, check, or credit card for purchase and dispense change.
- Take inventory of stock and replenish when needed.
- Take orders over the phone.
- Mark and store parts in the stockroom according to the prearranged system.
- Set up merchandise for display.
- Use knowledge of machines and equipment to discuss the use and features of parts.
- Look up stock numbers and prices for parts in catalogs or on computers.
- Receive and deliver parts to customers.
- Be an energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic individual
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a team player and a quick problem solver
- Be flexible and able to meet daily unforeseen work challenges
- Have a hands-on approach
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to email@example.com
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.