An esteemed client of ours in the automotive industry is looking for a highly skilled panel beater to join their team in the automotive repair workshop. As a panel beater, you will be responsible for assessing damaged vehicles, estimating the cost of repairs, and repairing vehicles to their original condition. You will also be required to liaise with clients and maintain high safety standards in the workplace.
To ensure success as a panel beater, you should have experience with body repair kits, spray painting and welding equipment, hydraulic lifters, and pneumatic saws. Outstanding panel beaters communicate well with customers and ensure body repair work is done quickly and efficiently.
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray-painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance with industry specifications and safety standards.
- Filling and sanding bodywork.
- Repairing body panels.
- Refitting components.
- Testing electrical circuits after assembly.
- Testing vehicle ignition.
- Body management systems and components.
- Welding, filling, and even handling spray painter jobs.
- Panel beater certification, or equivalent vocational training.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater would be advantageous.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.