In this role, you shall provide technical guidance on mechanical projects including Fire Suppression systems, Wet firefighting systems such as sprinkler systems and fire pumps, dry risers and the required pipe fitting. You will be the go-to-person on worksites, attending progress meetings and ensuring that installations meet quality standards.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar environment and with experience and with proven technical expertise in Mechanical systems;
- Exposure and/or experience in leading/coaching people at project site, which might include the navigation inside construction site terrains;
- Have a positive approach to people and work;
- Ability to use hand tools and working at heights;
- Be able to design technical drawings and datasheets;
- A valid Driving License;
Interested candidates are to send a copy of their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV you are giving us your consent to store your personal data and also to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes.